GEOS 2012 BEST PAPER AWARD
Best Research Paper Award
Dr. Khalid Alramadan
King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals
Best Student Paper Award
IFP Energies Nouvelles
CONFERENCE TO BE HELD IN
Global Science and Technology Forum
As the only life-bearing planet, Earth provides resources and the exact conditions to make life possible. However, with the advent of technology and industrialization, the Earth's resources are being pushed to the brink of depletion. Non-sustainable industrial practices are not only endangering the supply of the Earth's natural resources, but are also putting burden on life itself by bringing about pollution and climate change.
A major role of earth science scholars is to examine the delicate balance between the Earth's resources and the growing demands of industrialization. Through research and development, earth scientists have the power to preserve the planet's different resource domains by providing expert opinion and information about the forces which make life possible on Earth.
• The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-3353, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-3361) will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to Scopus,ScienceDirect and Cabell's Directories amongst others, where applicable.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Recent Advances in Geosciences: Global
Perspective’2013" to be published by GSTF.
The book will be edited by Dr. M. S. Pandian, GEOS 2013 Editor-In-Chief, from Pondicherry University, India and
Dr. James P. Terry from National University of Singapore.
• Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal on Geological Sciences (JGS) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef and ProQuest.
• GEOS 2013 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the GEOS 2013. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GEOS 2013 PARTNER ASSOCIATIONS